Monday 13 August 2012

CHEERING UP TIME

Okay, there's been NO fun stuff on recently, time to chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange! :)

Me and Mike LOLOL Aw he so pretty.


If you can't read it, the girl says "fu bad boy" on Mel's board.
LOL Mel you're a baaaaaaaad boy ;)


oooooooooooooooooooooooo daaaaaamn gurl


Pop standing on Cookie LOL


Me and Mike were chocolate twins :)


I look like stripper Dora and Mike is ... idk he looks scary LOL


Idk why I was laughing, but heyho I was having fun :)


I'm so hot it's unreal.


I didn't pass this survey :(


Cheese didn't understand that she was on me LOL


Omg this is just.. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH


:( I didn't want her to follow me LOL


DRAKE AND JOSH


OPLESJKFOFLDFKOPD;DFIKOLDJKFODLXF YES.


I love Niall HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA


"Raise your hand if your country has been victimised by Regina George"


He is just... I can't even <3


Paws off.


:) I hope this cheered you up a lil bit, I'm gonna paste the conversations on here if they get funny today, we haven't had that in a while. 
Thank you guys if you still read my blog, it means a lot to me :)
 - Love Merr! xoxoxoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment