Sunday 10 June 2012

Hello c:

Hehe hii
got a few pictures for you hoes, ehehe :)

but first of all, for my friendies on pico, i'm changing my name back to just 'Merr' or w.e. Having the bye stuff in it is depressing, but yeah i've still quit:L

Hehe now for the pictures; enjoy <3


I think SocietyHatesUS should do this.
If you guys haven't heard of them before, they're seriously hilarious?
Have you ever heard of the Janoskians? If you haven't then go to http://www.youtube.com/user/janoskians and watch all of their videos, they're so hilarious:)
Well SocietyHatesUS are a group, a little bit younger than the Janoskians and they've been inspired by them to do videos and try and get famous! They're hilarious, even though their filming can be a bit dodgy:P 
But Nick and Gavin from their group added me on facebook, and they're both seriously sweet :) Me and Paige are trying to get them famous on twitter;) So if you haven't heard of them, their youtube page is http://www.youtube.com/user/societyhatesus
You should subscribe to them & then watch all of their videos:)
Also, their twitter is https://twitter.com/#!/SocietyHatesUS
They're quite new to it all, so everything doesn't have that many people, which means you're more likely to be noticed by them;) 
You should go and like them.
Also, while I'm here talking about twitter, come and follow me on my account, I've only got 24 followers:(:(:(https://twitter.com/#!/TashAngwin so followfollowfollow :) thank you <3


Aye aye ;) What happens in Hogwarts STAYS at Hogwarts ;)


:3 Hehehe when I found this, I laughed for so long.


Everytime, every fucking time.
I love how guys complain about girls choosing the bad ones, but fuck, you date whores.


Omfg, Teddy followed me. Just so you guys know, Teddy is the guy from the Janoskians videos, he also has his own channel, which is http://www.youtube.com/user/ImMrTeddy?feature=watch
He's absolutly hilarious, he rants alot, but everything he says, I find myself agreeing with.
WOO TEDDY <3


This is the guy from SocietyHatesUS. I like had a little heart attack when he accepted me! And then he gave me a heart too, AWW :) <3


James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. James re tweeted me. 
I can not get over that, eep so happy :-))
Love you James!!
Btw, guys. James Yammouni is the guy from the Janoskians, there are the brooks brothers, Beau, Jai and Luke, and then there's Skip and James :)


Me and Paige, we were spamming Zayn Malik from One Direction, c: But then we got banned:( </3


We.made.Zaynbow.trend :):):)

Hehehe
Hope you enjoyed, thank you guys for the views by the way, i'll be sure to edit the picture soon for the '7000' :) 
Love you all xox
-Merryn :)


No comments:

Post a Comment