Saturday 7 April 2012

Fuck...

Okay first of all, this made me want to cry when I realised how true it is. Next time someone tries to talk to you, don't be a cunt and shout against them, listen to what they have to say. It could be important..

Second of all, I have a message for everyone. Basically, if you hate me, I'm cool with that, but at least have a fucking reasonDon't hate me because your friend does or because you've heard stuff about me? If I've done shit to you, then boyah, good for you, I know I can be a bitch, and don't doubt that I mean it when I'm a cunt to you, okay? But just a message to all the people who hate me because they've heard stuff: I didn't do shit to you, so fuck off hating on me :) I'm actually quite a nice person if I like you.

:) thank you 
-Merryn, xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment