Sunday 1 April 2012

Hahaha Lucie earning AG ;)

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:54)
'easy survery for decision makers'

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:54)
i chose what i wear today, i am decision maker.

Merryn ** **** (15:54)
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:55)
'Thank you for your patience as we find the best survey to suit you.'

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:55)
Who said I was going to be patient?

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:56)
Also, they don't know much about me, as I put in my country and that is all.

Merryn ** **** (15:56)
LOLOLOL

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:56)
Except it wasn't really my country. My country is England, but I had to put in United Kingdom.

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:57)
Poor England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales, not considered to be real countries :(

Merryn ** **** (15:57)
LOL

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:58)
I failed the survey... clearly Im not a decision maker

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:58)
what do I do with my life?

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:58)
ah, can't decide. not a decision maker.

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:58)
I will have to phone up the local 'decision maker' to ask them what I need to do, cause unless you

♥ƓƐᙢz♥ηιcк♥ (15:59)
are a professional 'decision maker', you are not allowed to make decisions.

LOLOLOL


Lucie, on Gem's account. LOL Awh, there there. ;)

Here is a sexy picture of me using a dildo. Imma make a tutorial so you all know how to use one safely while having fun:)

-merryn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment